Whether you are looking to invest in a home or want to buy a property in Thane, Vihang Group has a proven track record of catering to your exact needs. The group is a full-service real estate company with the primary focus on offering you an appreciating asset. For investors looking to put their money without the risk of any loss, below are some of the important faqs.
When buying your dream home, you need to consider these following factors
• Objective behind your purchase decision
• Reputation of the Real estate brand
• Budget you have allocated
• Location and amenities available in its vicinity
• The type of property you wish to buy
• Innovation, engineering excellence and design aesthetics offered
• Banks financing the project to make sure project is not stuck midway
• Payment options and financial assistance being offered
• Build-up and super build-up area mentioned in the brochure
• Transport Connectivity
• Project complies with the law of land
However, factors vary depending on kind of project. It is better to consult multiple entities before zeroing down on your dream home.
• Sale Deed
• Title Deed
• Approved Building plans
• Completion Certificate (Newly Constructed)
• Commencement Certificate (Under-construction property)
• Conversion Certificate (If agricultural land is covered to non-agricultural)
• Khata Certificate (especially in Bangalore)
• Encumbrance Certificate
• Latest Tax Receipts
• Occupancy Certificate
• Future cash flows
• Financial leverage capabilities
• Property Location
• Investment goals
• Decision to invest in under-construction vs ready-to-move property
• Indirect property investment
• Property value
Non-Resident Indian can be defined as an Indian citizen• Who resides abroad for employment or is an employer or vocation outside India or stays abroad under any given circumstance with an intention for an uncertain duration of stay is a non-resident.
• Who works abroad on assignment with foreign government agencies like United Nations Organization (UNO), including its affiliates, International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank etc.
• Officials of Central and State-Government and Public-Sector-Undertaking deputed abroad on temporary assignments or posted to their offices, including Indian diplomat missions, abroad.
Note: Non-resident foreign citizens of Indian Origin are treated on par with non-resident Indian citizens (NRIs) for the purpose of certain facilities.
Reserve Bank does not determine the residential status:
• Khata Certificate and Extracts: This is related to the registration of property and transfer of property. It also deals with the water & or electricity connection and trading and building license.
• Mutation Register Extracts: This deals with whether the construction is done on converted land. This certificate will be provided by Tahsildar or Village Accountant.
• Title deed/Mother deed/Conveyance deed/Sale deed: This is something that gives a proof showing the transfer of ownership from seller to buyer and also indicates the sale.
• General Power of Attorney: A “power of attorney” is a kind of legal authorization that empowers one person the right to authorize another person to act on his or her behalf as a legal representative and take all decisions pertaining to legal and financial strategies related to property transaction for him/her and this includes the sale or purchase of property on behalf of the buyer or the seller.
• RTC extracts: It is something that shows whether the construction is done on a converted land.
• NOC from Electricity Department/Pollution Control Board/Water Works/ Air Port Authority: NOC means no objection certificate, approval for these things listed below before construction.
• Building plan sanctioned by the Statutory Authority: This is mandatory, showing that the property is authorized or unauthorized.
• Allotment Letter from the Builder/Co-Operative Society/Housing Board/BDA.
• Supplementary agreement / Ratification Deed (if any): This is mandatory to catch any kind of changes, modifications or extensions that have been made across the certain clauses of Principal Agreement.
In accordance with the general permission, the following categories of people can purchase immovable property in India:• Non-Resident Indian (NRI) - is a citizen of India who holds an Indian passport and has temporarily emigrated to another country for six months or more for employment, residence, education or any other purpose.
• Person of Indian Origin (PIO)- is a person of Indian origin or ancestry who is not a citizen of India, but is a citizen of another country. A PIO might have been a citizen of India and subsequently taken the citizenship of another country, or have ancestors born in India or other states.
The general permission, however, covers only purchase of residential and commercial property and not for purchase of agricultural land / plantation property / farm house in India.
No. Indian laws does not define any Lock-In-Period for such Investment or simply saying, there is no Lock-In-Period.
Keeping with the ‘Customer Centric’ mind-set, our dedicated customer relations team makes sure the client queries are resolved at earliest.
Whether you are planning to buy a new home or commercial property, we make sure that you are rightly informed and advised on the changing market trends, current market values, investment expectations and returns
We make your property selling process convenient with our complete and timely guidance on technical knowledge to sell residential and commercial properties.
We offer assistance for Lease services
Vihang Property Advisory Services Vihang Group is a consumer-centric organization, focused on providing value creation beyond their expectation. Being a leader in building luxury apartments in Thane, our transparency policy is defined along the lines of providing a clear picture to the client about the valuation and guiding with 360-degree advisory support to make a concrete decision.
Expertise in the field of Real Estate.
• Most comprehensive data base and analytics support of flats in Thane
• Assisting on valuation of residential or commercial property
• One point of contact for complete seamless advisory service.
• Making sure that any queries pertaining to permits and compliance are clearly understood
Whether you are looking to invest in a home or want to buy a property in Thane, the Vihang Group has the proven track record of catering to your exact needs. The group is a full-service real estate company with the primary focus on offering you an appreciating asset. For investors looking to put their money without the risk of any loss, below are some of the important faqs.